Thanks to the Schadt String Competition organization in Allentown, PA, and GuitarSarasota for featuring Marco in solo recitals, February 23 and 25.
Thanks to the Philadelphia Classical Guitar Society for featuring Marco on January 8, part of its 50th-Anniversary season.
Marco Sartor was recently appointed as Guitar Instructor for the College Division of the New World School of the Arts in Miami, Florida. He looks forward to working with talented students in this unique and most auspicious institution. To learn more about the NWSA Bachelor of Music program, applying, audition requirements, and more, click here.
Read more about the unique advantages that the NWSA’s Bachelor of Music program offers:
- An exceptional resume builder, NWSA is an educational partnership of Miami-Dade College, University of Florida and Miami-Dade County Public Schools. Students benefit from the partnership through selective courses, activities, heavy discounts, exceptional facilities, and more.
- NWSA students earn a Miami-Dade College Associate of Arts and a University of Florida Bachelor of Music degree by living in Miami’s fast-paced and growing economy.
- NWSA is located on the Wolfson Campus at Miami-Dade College in thriving downtown Miami. Blocks from the Arsht Center, PAMM Museum, American Airlines Arena and much more, NWSA students have easy access to hundreds of world-class performances each year.
- Students benefit from taking academic courses at any of eight Miami-Dade College Campuses throughout Miami.
- NWSA is accredited by the National Association of Schools of Music and alumni are employed by top music companies around the world.
- NWSA students graduate with little to no debt, thanks to remarkable low tuition costs, putting our students ahead of the rest. Generous financial assistance is also available.
Marco will be joining Cantata Profana in New York for two performances of Arnold Schoenberg’s Serenade, Op.24.
September 29th and 30th, 8:00pm
St. Luke in the Fields, 487 Hudson St. in the West Village
On July 26, the series “Guitarras en el Auditorio” (Montevideo, Uruguay) featured Marco, together with soprano Lucía Leite, in a program of Spanish and Uruguayan music.